Our Experienced Electricians Are Ready to Help
At PD Electric, we are dedicated to meeting the growing demand for EV charging stations as more individuals make the switch to electric vehicles. Whether you own a residential or commercial property, we have the expertise to help you find the perfect EV charging system and ensure its proper installation. Our team is proficient in setting up chargers for all makes and models of EVs on the market, including the latest Tesla Model 3 and Model Y. We handle all aspects of the installation process, from upgrading electric panels and wiring to ensuring that the charging station is secure, efficient, and user-friendly.
Additionally, our recent partnership with Loop Products allows us to offer an all-inclusive package with Loop's state-of-the-art charging technology. With our extensive experience and the superior products from Loop, you can rely on us to provide a seamless and hassle-free electric vehicle charging experience.
We Install EV Chargers and Outlets For Many Vehicle Brands
For the best quality EV charging equipment, call PD Electric at
(949) 569-8131 or contact us online for a free consultation.
Types of EV Charging Stations
With basic access to your home's electrical power and a home charging station your EV will be fully charged in no time.
There are three levels of EV chargers. The standard Level 1 charger at 120 volts, the Level 2 charger at 240 volts and the DC (Level 3) fast charger.
- Level 1 EV Chargers – The standard charging cord that comes with every electric vehicle is a Level 1 charger, which runs on 120 volts. It has a conventional, three-prong set up that can be plugged into any standard socket. Level 1 chargers are the slowest and are typically only suitable for hybrids with small battery packs.
- Level 2 EV Chargers – Most homeowners looking for a faster way to charge their electric vehicle install a Level 2 charging station, which can charge three to five times faster than a Level 1 charger. A Level 2 charger operates on 240 volts, meaning your home may need some rewiring to provide a suitable outlet for power. Our team can easily complete this task for you.
- DC Fast Charging – Typical outlets are configured to alternating current (AC). DC fast charging stations require a direct current (DC). Direct current enables these high-powered charging stations to charge faster than Level 2 chargers. As the most expensive type of charging station, this system is typically only used in commercial and industrial settings.
Home EV Charging Solutions
Enhance your electric vehicle ownership experience by installing an EV charging station in your home. This upgrade not only saves you money on fuel but also contributes to reducing your carbon footprint. Our team of skilled electricians specializes in the installation of high-speed EV charging stations at your residence, ensuring a dependable power source for worry-free travel.
We provide swift and seamless installation services to maximize convenience for you. Rely on our team for outstanding service and support, dedicated to elevating your satisfaction as an electric vehicle owner.
You can count on our EV installation experts to assist you with the following:
- Determine your specific needs through an evaluation of your home’s electrical system and your vehicle.
- Help you select the best model of EV charger for your car and residence. EV chargers can be produced by the car manufacturer or by a third party.
- Install your new wall mounted charger correctly and according to NEC and local codes to ensures a safe and effective operation for years to come.
- Our highly trained, certified technicians will arrive on-time and ready to complete a perfect installation!